[Msa-discuss] MJP update

Robert Scholes Robert_Scholes at brown.edu
Mon Jan 21 11:15:01 EST 2008

Happy New Year, colleagues.  I'm writing to ask you to check out the
MJP site (URL below) to see the improvements and additions we have
made.  Introductions to certain periodicals are now more visible.  If
you see a journal with no Introduction and know something about that
journal, we invite you to apply to provide the introduction.

We have also put all our biographies in one place--artists and
others, that is--with special searching through that database.

If you haven't looked at it, please take a good look at our December
1910 selection of sample issues.

We are currently working on digital editions of Poetry from 1912
through 1922 and Scribner's from 1910 through 1922.  We expect to
start putting the first issues of Poetry on line soon, though
Scribner's will probably not start until the next academic year.

And of course, our big database of periodicals operating between 1890
and 1922 is still in place, and we invite your suggestions and
corrections about the information there.

We also have a set of teaching documents, and we invite you to
contribute to that.  Send any questions to me, please.

Best wishes,
Bob Scholes

Robert Scholes
Professor of Modern Culture and Media (Research)
Director Modernist Journals Project
Brown University
RS <http://www.brown.edu/Departments/MCM/people/scholes/default.html>
MJP <http://www.modjourn.org>