[Msa-discuss] permissions question--Helena Swanwick

James Gifford gifford at ualberta.ca
Wed Oct 31 13:35:17 EDT 2007

This may be of interest to others, so I'm posting to the whole list.

You can find most copyright information for US & UK writers here:

http://tyler.hrc.utexas.edu/

Alas, Helena Swanwick is not listed there, but her brother Walter
Sickert is listed, so you may be able to find out more about the estate
through his executor, Henry Lessore:

http://tyler.hrc.utexas.edu/record_detail.cfm?IndivID=1948&ArtistID=1669

Cheers,
James