[Msa-discuss] CFP submission

Cristanne Miller ccmiller at buffalo.edu
Sun Feb 4 17:56:48 EST 2007

Hi, Judith,

We've been in the midst of active discussion about what to do with the
various MSA listserves, given that a number of members asked to be
unsubscribed from the listserve following the lively discussion
generated by Bob Scholes' questions. Because so many people were unhappy
at receiving frequent email, we set up a separate msa-discuss list, and
then decided to give ourselves a week or two to let the dust settle
before deciding what kinds of tings should be posted on the regular
msa-listserve.  Your CFP for an '07 MLA session is the kind of thing we
WILL now keep on the main msa-members-listserve.  Probably you sent in
your CFP right when we were in the middle of deciding we didn't yet know
what to decide.

If you send it again it should go through--or send it directly to Cliff
and he can make sure it goes through. Thanks for bearing with us and
with this extended process.

Hope you're well.

Best,
Cris